Nearly everyone has a side hustle these days, but if you think they’re just about making money, you might be missing out on a chance to make your life more fulfilling.
Welcome to Sidekick Sessions, part of the WORKP2P podcast family, where we gather the team (we call them sidekicks) responsible for producing the BEATS WORKING podcast and talk with a previous guest from the show.
This month, we’ve brought back business owner and people developer Jeff Kaas to talk about developing your side hustle, and here’s a spoiler: it’s not just about money.
Our team at WORKP2P and Jeff share what they’ve turned into side hustles, why they chose them, and what they get in return. Get ready for inspiration on cultivating things that make you feel alive into your side hustle. You never know where it will lead you.
Resources from the episode:
- Connect with Jeff on LinkedIn.
- Learn more about Kaas Tailored, their commitment to developing people, and their efforts to make the workplace one of joy and learning.
- Through his consulting company, Truth Bit Pull, Jeff helps guide organizations through their own transformation into sustainable cultures of continuous improvement. Get in touch with the team here.
- Learn more about BEATS WORKING and our mission to redeem work here.
- Get to know our Sidekicks and find ways to connect with them here.
BEATS WORKING is a platform on a mission to redeem work – the word, the place, and the way. We believe that work is the most honorable act in the universe, and through inspiring stories and practical insights, we want to transform the way people think about work and help them discover greater fulfillment in their lives. We invite you to join us as we build community through sharing and actively demonstrating what we learn.